home > Treatments
Teeth Implant in Dhakoli – Get Your Tooth Fixed
Despite living in the modern era, there are millions of people who still face dental issues. This includes tooth loss or decay. There are many reasons behind this including cavities, injury, and others. However, with the intent of dental implants, things are changing, and people can use services from experienced dentists. Seeking teeth implants in Dhakoli at Perfect Dental Care will help in replacing missing teeth in the jaw.
A dental implant is a titanium post like tooth placed surgically using tools into the jawbone beneath the gum line allowing the dentist to attach the crown on the top of the implant. It gives the appearance of a natural tooth. Post implant, you will see it looks and feels like a natural tooth. It stays long-lasting and is the best solution to replace the teeth. At Perfect Dental Care, you will get the best dental implant in Dhakoli.
Why go for Dental Implants?
Dental implants are important to overcome various issues. Some of the issues people faces are-
- Speech problems due to gaps between teeth
- Missing teeth can lower your self-confidence to socialize
- Missing teeth makes your teeth look older and your confidence will vanish. The sagging muscles of cheeks cannot support lips and checks.
- You will face difficulty in chewing food
- Due to large number of missing teeth, adjacent teeth will face issues.
- Unable to bite food items, and some of them will end up remaining in the gap.
Dental implant teeth from experts will help you get things better. Today with a 98% success rate, dental implants are becoming the leading choice to replace the missing teeth.
Advantages of Dental Implants
By taking service of teeth implant in Dhakoli, Perfect Dental Care ensure you get the best result.
- Improved Appearance- Dental implants makes your teeth look perfect and brings back your confidence.
- Improved Speech- With poor dentures, teeth can slip in the mouth. Dental implants allow you to speak without facing any issues and your confidently face people.
- Dental implants help to retain the overall shape of the face and build the muscle around.
- Dental implants don’t harm adjacent teeth structure in any manner.
Perfect Dental Care, the best teeth implant in Dhakoli gives you exceptionally good results. We use an assortment of implant tooth types from driving brands to give you a characteristic tooth experience that goes on for a lifetime.
The general cost of teeth implants relies on the idea of the implant teeth, the number of teeth, method, and brand picked. Perfect Dental Care offers affordable dental implants in Dhakoli, which is for everybody.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Who can get a Dental Implant?
Ans: If you are facing a missing tooth, Dental Implant is recommended. For adults who want to replace the missing teeth, dental implants are the best.
2) Is an implant a painful procedure?
Ans: No, dental implants if done using the right tools will not give much pain. The dentist would use local anesthetic to bring down the pain and for an easy procedure.
3) Can I go for a full mouth dental implant?
Ans: For missing teeth, dental implants are the most important treatment. If most of your teeth are missing, undergoing this implant process will help you get confidence back and healthy bones.
4) How long does it take to complete the dental implant procedure?
Ans: The overall duration of the dental implant is around 40-50 minutes, depending on the severity of the problem. However, the entire process from start to end until you get the best result, will take around 4-5 months.
5) What are the advantages of an implant over a bridge?
Ans: Dental implant gives better look and confidence to smile. Moreover, there is no damage to other teeth around. Some more benefits are-
- Longer life span
- Maintains strong jawbone
- Easy to chew around
6) What is the cost of a dental implant?
Ans: The overall cost of dental implants depends on the procedure and severity of the problem. At Perfect Dental Care, we ensure that patients get the value of the dental implant treatment and the money paid.